Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, Inc. is proud to announce the addition of a new 30’ hydraulic crane to its innovative line of work truck cranes. The new H8530 telescopic crane has a maximum lift capacity of 8,500 pounds.
“This crane fills a need that our customers have been requesting,” said Tom Wibben, Director of Sales & Service for Maintainer. “The H8530 has the same reach as our new H10030, but it gives customers an option between that and the 7000-pound crane in our product line.”
The new crane touts a 52,500 foot*pound crane rating and a boom-mounted planetary winch.
It is also the first to be installed with Advanced Crane Control 2.0. The upgraded safety and performance features in ACC 2.0 include better visibility of lifting loads and error codes if instability with a lift is detected. The proportional wireless remote integrates with our new switch panel assembly using a CAN System to improve operator efficiency.
The Model H8530 also boasts the following features:
● Low profile boom - no need for flip sheave
● Tall & Short Tower configurations
● Total operational range 91° (-13° to +78°)
● OSHA 1910.180/ANSI B30.5 compliant
● Low Profile Anti-Two block
● Closed-center/load sensing hydraulic system (open center optional)
● 615° of boom rotation