Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, Inc. is proud to announce the addition of a new 30’ hydraulic crane to its innovative line of work truck cranes. The new H10030 telescopic crane has a maximum lift capacity of 10,000 pounds.
“We continue to expand options in response to the varying needs of our customers”, said Tom Wibben, Director of Sales & Service for Maintainer. “The H10030 gives a longer reach to those who need more than our 25’ offerings, but is not as much crane as the H10034 – the 34’ model.”
The new crane touts a 60,000 foot*pound crane rating and a boom-mounted planetary gear winch.
The Model H10030 also boasts the following features:
● Low profile boom - no need for flip sheave
● Tall & Short Tower configurations
● Advanced Crane Control comes standard
● Total operational range 91° (-13° to +78°)
● OSHA 1910.180/ANSI B30.5 compliant
● Low Profile Anti-Two block
● Closed-center/load sensing hydraulic system (open center optional)
● 615° of boom rotation
● Wireless Remote with independently proportional controls
The hexagonal boom sections on Maintainer cranes are self-aligning, have improved strength to weight ratio, and have easily-serviced wear pads. Nitrided cylinder rods have improved wear and impact resistance, improved corrosion resistance, and an improved seal life. The hydraulic hoses are protected from harsh working environments. Even the crane and outrigger valves are protected under the truck body. The initial crane inspection is performed at the factory for turnkey performance – your crane is ready to go work when your truck is delivered!
SEE CRANE DETAILS & LOAD CHART HERE.