LARGER COMPARTMENTS - LESS WEIGHT:
- Compartment height increased from 59" to 62"
- Compartment cubic feet (11' body) increased from 139.7 to 145.1
- Compartment cubic feet (14' body) increased from 192.5 to 200.7
- Compartment top/back material 11-GA deck plate
Weight Savings on new 11' body with deck plate overlay vs. new body = 352 lbs.
Weight Savings on new 14' body with deck plate overlay vs. new body = 448 lbs.
Note: Above new body dimensions and material will now be standard on all MTS-2 Bodies
(2-Ton Service Body Only and 2-Ton Bodies With Cranes)
IMPROVED REAR BODY ACCESS & FUNCTIONALITY:
- Additional and larger handles are now standard.
- Improved rear access step.
- Rotated air reel door latch 180 degrees.
- Improved tailgate chain sleeves to braided mesh.
- Modified (2) rear safety chain hook locations.
IMPROVED SWITCH PANEL DISPLAY:
- Angled face for improved visibility with updated look.
- Easy access fuse panel with cover.
IMPROVED TEE HANDLE GUARD:
- No longer requires handle to open cover - Easy, single finger operation.
- Improved visibility of bubble gauge with cover open.